Flings: Stories. Available now.
- I took "The Lay of the Land" for B&N Review, and wrote about my summer reading for Writers Read.
- A write-up (with pictures!) of the "Where Are Jess Row and Justin Taylor?" event at Housing Works, 8/26/14.
- Q&A Blowout: talking with Tiffany Gibbert at Time Out New York, with Rosa Inocencio Smith
at The American Reader, and with Celia Johnson at Slice. That last is an excerpt from Slice #15,
in which same issue I select and introduce a short story by my former student Ingrid Nelson.
- "The Power of the Fake ID," a true story about doing something truly stupid, in Details.
- Ongoing: The Agriculture Reader; @my19thcentury; Ask Forgiveness.